Saturday, July 3, 2010

Braves Win on Comeback 4-3

The Braves won 4-3 on a comeback. It was a close game because the batter in the 11th inning did a fail squeeze play and a error was made and he was safe. It went Mccann(the catcher) to Chipper Jones(the 3rd basemen) to Johnny Venters(the rookie pitcher). And oops, he dropped it,runner safe. The pitching went Kris Medlen 5Ks 6 1/3 IP 1ER then Peter Moylen 0Ks 2/3 IP 0ER then Takishie Saito 1K 1 IP 0ER. Then the flaming Billy Wagner with the rare blown save with 1IP 1K 1ER. The earned run was from a homer. Then Johnny Venters with 2IP 3K 1ER from a error I mentioned earler. At the end Brian Mccann was walked, Troy Glause dubbled Mccann to third. And Martin Prado with a walk-off single wins the game! This game was a back and forth game but a really good one. Sorry I didn't post it last night. It was late (about 11:00) and I was tired and I couldn't use the computer. I don't know what time the Braves and the Marlins play today but I will find out and post a game summery. I only post for the braves because I cheer for them but I do post home runs for both teams. Hanley Ramerize hit a solo-homer in the top of the first. Then in the top of the seventh(I'm not sure witch inning, I'm guessing) hit a solo-homer to tie it 2-2. Thats all for today!

P.S. This was yesterday on friday. The date changed because I had to change something so its really Friday, June 2.

2 comments:

  1. The braves are gonna win the world series!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Braves have been red-hot this season and by the all-star break. Billy Wagner wasen't so good last game when he gave up the solo homer. Anyway if anyone has ideas. Leave a comment and I will get to it and reply. I always check this blog everyday. :))))))

    ReplyDelete